My photo
Des Moines, IA
Photography is more than simply taking pictures, but rather creatively and authentically documenting an entire experience. I love people and I love capturing life's most treasured moments through photography. Check out my website for more details: www.photosbyrenee.com

Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

My Mattea

This family shoot has definitely been one of my favorites this spring. Mattea's Mom and I have been friends since way before she was around...  "MY Tayah" (as I call her) is now 2 years old! I can't believe how time flys! I feel so blessed to be a part of this family's life. They are so loving and full of laughter!  Spending time with them is such a joy... I wish I was able to do so more often.

  My favorite moment of this session was when I asked Mattea to smile at me and she turned, without smiling, and moved both her hands up to her chest and flipped them upside down and back... I was confused while Adam and Naomi laughed and they told me that she was using sign language to tell me "all done". Such a turkey!



1 comment:

Fun Bground

Followers