My photo
Des Moines, IA
Photography is more than simply taking pictures, but rather creatively and authentically documenting an entire experience. I love people and I love capturing life's most treasured moments through photography. Check out my website for more details: www.photosbyrenee.com

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 4, 2010

We are Family...

llo Blogging World! I am so excited to start this blog and share the stories of the wonderful people I photograph. I was hesitant to create a blogspot of my own... I didn't think that I would have anything very interesting to say! But after discussing the idea with a friend, she helped me to see that I would not be sharing my own stories... but those of the wonderful people that I am privileged to photograph. So here I am!

As my first post I find it very appropriate that I share the story of some of my family. These photos were taken of my husbands grandmother, mother, sister, aunt and cousin. The Boots women! The session was taken in Atlantic, IA where Grandma Boots still lives and where the 2nd generation of Boots women grew up.
These beautiful women are silly and fun! and the photos were taken to capture just that...

2 comments:

  1. Renee!

    You are soooo talented and I can't wait to see more posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the color scheme used by the ladies! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Fun Bground

Followers